- 2 tbs Avocado Oil (divided)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 3 tbs Honey
- 3 tbs Rice Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 10 2/3 oz Rice Vermicelli Noodles (dry)
- 5 cups Green Cabbage (chopped)
- 3 Carrot (sliced into rounds)
- 10 oz Chicken Breast, Cooked (shredded or chopped)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add half the oil. Once hot, stir in the garlic until almost browned, about two minutes. Add in the honey and let the mixture bubble. Then add the vinegar and chicken broth. Whisk to combine and increase the heat to medium, whisking occasionally until thickened and reduced by half, about eight to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok over medium heat, drizzle in the remaining oil. Once hot, toss in the cabbage and carrots and cook until softened, about three to four minutes, tossing often. Add in the chicken and heat through. Add in the noodles.
- Pour the sauce over the stir fry and toss well to mix up. Divide onto plates and enjoy!
Refuel after an intense workout with this delicious Asian-inspired recipe can be ready in under 30-minutes! For more great recipes from our Nutrition Coaches, schedule a free consultation today!
Macros per serving: Protein 24g; Carbs 88g; Fat 10g; Sugar 18g; Fiber 5g