⏱ 35-minutes 🛒 9 Ingredients
- 1 cup Cream Cheese (regular)
- 4 1/2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 10 2/3 oz Cheddar Cheese (grated, divided)
- 14 1/4 oz Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 2/3 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC) and line a baking dish with parchment paper, or grease the dish with oil.
- Add the cream cheese, eggs, and half the salt to a bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat over medium speed until well combined and smooth.
- Pour the cream cheese and egg mixture into the baking dish and top with half the cheddar cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the beef to the pan, breaking it up as it cooks. Once it is cooked through and no longer pink, drain any excess drippings from the pan. Then add the salsa, cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder, and remaining salt. Reduce the heat to low and cook for five minutes.
- Add the beef to the baking dish and top with the remaining cheese. Bake for ten minutes. Let cool before slicing. Serve and enjoy!
Start the day with this protein-packed breakfast casserole, and make enough for the whole family! For more great recipes from our Nutrition Coaches, schedule a free consultation today!
Macros per serving: Protein 25g; Carbs 5g; Fat 28g; Sugar 2g; Fiber 1g