KEEPING OUR ENERGY FAMILY HEALTHY & STRONG!
Although we have always been committed to maintaining the highest level of sanitation & cleanliness at our clubs, we are taking additional measures to go above and beyond at this time to protect your health.
Our smaller, more personalized, community clubs are uniquely positioned to handle moments like these with great care. Specifically, our staff to member ratio helps tremendously as we are able to deploy many extra hands to keep our clubs germ free.
In addition to our normal, full time in-house cleaning crew, who already does an amazing job, you will see every member of the Energy Team circulating the floor and sanitizing all high touch areas every break they have.
Clean Environments & Proactive Initiatives
• Extra cleaning and sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the clubs for everyone to wipe down equipment before and after use.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid contact with people who are sick - if you or your children show symptoms of illness please stay home.
May this occur, we highly encourage the use of our Signature FITFAM App to follow workouts from home!
Preventative Tips to Limit Exposure
As with any cold or flu, we recommend following these time-tested tips:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap or sanitizer for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick – and if you or your children experience symptoms of illness stay home.
- We are asking our Energy Team to do the same!
- Keep up your immunity with good sleep, nutrition and exercise
Keep the FITFAM STRONG